Unlike traditional career development programs, while working with W.I.A, your case manager works with you to develop a customized plan to fit your needs and the goals you want to achieve while participating within the program.
We Can Be Trusted!
Our staff upholds strict confidentiality guidelines giving you an opportunity to confide in us with any and all issues.
On The Job Training
W.I.A offers many beneficial programs and opportunities with diverse companies to provide you with the necessary work experience you need to obtain employment.
Career and Life Skills Coaching
W.I.A offers workshops and career and life skills coaching that will provide you with the essential information needed to survive in the workplace as well as your personal life. When you join our program, you begin to take the first step towards a brighter future. We help you to stay focused on your dream by offering the following services:
- One-on-one career coaching
- Cash incentives
- National certifications
- Job search & placement assistance
- Resume & interview preparation
- Career portfolio developments
- Computer application training
- Basic keyboarding
- College placement assistance
- Tutoring & mentoring supporting
- Work readiness skills training
- High School diploma
- GED preparation
To register for the program you must:
- Be an adult between 16-21 years
- Attend our program orientation
- Complete a registration application
- Bring eligibility documentation
- Household income
- Valid driver's license
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- High School transcript
- High School withdrawal letter
- Have one or more significant employment or education barriers:
- Lack of work experience
- Past offender, etc.
- Lack of education needed to obtain employment